JAMF School is a leading iPad management tool designed for education which is heavily used in schools across Australia.
We have designed a teacher-focused, interactive webinar series so that teachers can learn how to easily manage iPads in their school.
We love to equip teachers to leverage tech tools to provide more learning opportunities for students.
- Access to your own JAMF School Trial
- Pre-webinar assistance checklist to make sure your Apple environment is ready to go
- Sessions will run for 1 hr from 3:30pm
- You will learn how to:
- 1 - Introduction - How to easily manage school iPads - FREE
- 2 - Enrol an iPad into JAMF School Part 1 - Apple Configurator
- 3 - Enrol an iPad into JAMF School Part 2 - Apple School Manager
- 4 - Deploy apps
- 5 - Build a profile
- 7 - Troubleshooting tips
- Access to the webinars on demand
- Access to the step by step guide
- The introduction webinar is FREE with obligation to sign up to the remaining series.
Jamf School for Teachers Webinar Series
- Introduction webinar is FREE with no obligation to continue
- Download the flyer for more detail